Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Welcome.

"I am Jack's raging bile duct."

If you know that line from a movie, that's great. You deserve to be here! Hello. My name is "Zul's Plantar Fascia". My owner is Zul and originally, I wanted to put it as Jack. But then again, Jack don't own me.

I'm on the verge of rupturing. Just because he put on an old pair of NB shoes and ran like Forest Gump. What the hell was that for? Anyway, thought it would be 'kewl' to document my final grim ghastly days. After all, our generation seems to be trigger happy on blogging and twitting the smallest of things.

Oh oh, I am a muscle that stretches the arc at the sole of his right foot. Bet you didn't guess that? Haha.

Feel free to add some input in the comments. I mean, that's what it's for anyway. And try to give some name for yourself? Like Captain Underpants for example. Don't leave it anonymous. Kinda lame.

So here it goes.

Zul's PF still in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment